Muscle and Joint Support for Arthritis, Rheumatism in Pets from PetAlive. Promotes healthy muscles, joints and bones.
- Promotes muscle and joint health
- Encourages strong healthy bones
- Contains Glucosamine and Devil's Claw
- Supports liver function
- Easy to administer vege capsules
- For cats and dogs
- 60 Capsules
Muscle and Joint Support capsules are specially formulated for pets and contain a unique formula combining an herb with biochemic tissue salts and nutritional substances all well known for their support of the skeletal system, including muscles, joints, cartilage and tendons. Muscle & Joint Support is a 100% natural remedy. Regular use will help to maintain health in the muscular skeletal system without known side effects. Muscle and Joint Support is an excellent choice for pets -- helping to keep a spring in their step!
Freedom to move! Joints are the areas where two bones meet. Joints allow all your pet's limbs to move in many different ways -- to perform everyday actions such as walking, sitting, jumping and running. Without joints, your pet's skeleton would be stiff and inflexible and movement would be virtually impossible! All joints are cushioned by a substance called cartilage. Cartilage acts as a 'shock absorber' to prevent the bones in the joints from grinding together and wearing down. There is also a certain amount of fluid present in joints to keep them well-oiled and free moving.
In the course of everyday activities, joints are subject to a great deal of strain and stress. While they are designed to cope with this, it also makes sense to do all we can to keep your pet's joints in tip top form and to support joint health and movement. The best way to do this is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, including a diet high in essential nutrients and low in processed foods, additives and sugar. Regular moderate exercise rather than sudden bouts of activity will also help to keep joints in good shape. Nutrition is a key element in the promotion of healthy joints and muscles -- as well as for promoting the integrity of the entire skeletal system.
As part of a holistic approach for your pet, natural remedies can help to support a healthy immune system, encourage systemic cleansing (important for healthy joints and muscles), support the skeletal system and generally support the overall health of your animal. Natural remedies have been used for hundreds of years to support joint and muscle health. Other components of a holistic approach, especially in relation to the joints and skeletal system, include aromatherapy, acupuncture and chiropractic -- all of which lend themselves well to maintaining pet health.
What else can help? Eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed (preferably organic) food and avoiding exposure to common everyday toxins will help to keep your pet healthy. Also remember:
- Keeping your pet at his ideal weight will help to prevent excess strain on his joints.
- Your pet's diet needs to contain adequate protein for building muscles and adequate calcium for strong bones.
- Regular exercise is essential for keeping joints flexible and muscles and ligaments strong.
- Remove your pet's food after a while if he has not eaten it all. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
- Use PetAlive Immunity and Liver support to support your pet's immune functioning.
- Filtered or bottled water is preferable to chlorinated or fluorinated water.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides, and secondhand cigarette smoke.
- Food and water bowls should be made of glass, stainless steel, or porcelain.
- Don't feed your pet chocolate, as even a small amount can be toxic.
- Cook food in stainless-steel pans, not aluminum or copper pans.
Muscle & Joint Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Calc flour, Devil's Claw, Glucosamine sulphate, Lecithin, Nat phos, Nat sulp, Spirulina.
How do I use Muscle & Joint Support? Muscle & Joint Support capsules may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences. You may find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a small treat.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 pounds: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 pounds: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 pounds: 1-2 capsules twice daily
CAUTION Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not been established. Do not use together with prescription anti-inflammatory medication.
Get optimum benefits with regular use. The natural ingredients in our remedies support the overall health and functioning in your pet.
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some pets experience immediate benefits. Many pet owners have reported optimal benefits within 3-6 weeks. It’s important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many pets take a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long until we see benefits? Results will vary depending on factors like diet, exercise as well your pet's overall health. With consistent use, you should see results within 6 - 8 weeks, although some animals will respond sooner. Regular exercise and a healthy diet (see below) will further enhance your pet's health, as well as the benefits of Muscle and Joint Support.
How long will a bottle last? Depending on the size of your pet, one bottle of Muscle & Joint Support capsules should last from 15 - 60 days.