UTI-Free from PetAlive -- a homeopathic remedy to relieve frequent urination, bladder discomfort, plus improves bladder and urinary tract health in dogs, cats, and other small animals.
- Relieves frequent urination and bladder discomfort
- Soothes and comforts the bladder and urinary tract
- Improves urine leakage
- Helps maintain healthy urine flow
- Improves long-term urinary tract and bladder health
- Promotes immune system health for healthier pets
- Easy to administer dissolvable granules
- Safe for cats, dogs and small pets
- For Dogs, Cats, and Other Pets
- 20 grams
UTI-Free is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy registered with the FDA and formulated especially for pets to relieve frequent urination, bladder discomfort and urinary tract problems in both dogs and cats. UTI-Free is especially aimed at pets that tend to suffer with bladder issues. PetAlive UTI-Free helps to address acute symptoms at a cellular level, thereby contributing to harmony and health by supporting the urinary system and bladder.
UTI-Free comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet's tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth -- making them easy to administer and can be used as needed for occasional episodes.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
The urinary system consists of two kidneys, two ureters, a bladder, two sphincter muscles and a urethra. These organs, tubes and muscles filter out excess fluids and waste products from the bloodstream, which is then expelled as urine. A pet experiencing difficulties in this system may experience discomfort and problems left unaddressed can result in more severe health issues. Herbal and homeopathic remedies have proven to be highly effective in the managing urinary-related problems. Because these remedies contain natural ingredients they are safe and gentle to use for your pet without the risk of negative side effects.
Combined with natural remedies, there are many ways you can help support bladder and urinary tract health in your pet.
- Make sure that your dog or cat has outdoor breaks every few hours and avoid letting them hold urine in too long.
- Give your pet plenty of fresh, clean water daily to flush out unwanted toxins and avoid dehydration.
- Feed your pet a high quality, low pH or natural diet without preservatives, colorants or additives to boost the immune system.
- Ensure good hygiene by bathing your pet regularly, in particular female pets, as their urethra is very short and as a result bacteria infects the bladder very quickly.
- Ensure that your pet gets adequate exercise to stimulate the bladder.
- Keep more than one litter box in your home for your cat and make sure that they are always clean.
UTI-Free is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Berber Vulg, Cantharis, Staphysagris, Sucrose, Staphysag.
UTI-Free comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother! Initial dose: On the first day, administer every 30 min for up to 6 doses. For the next 7 days, administer 2-3 times daily. Maintenance dose: Administer 2 doses daily.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 pounds: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 pounds: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 pounds: ¼ cap
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch
Hamsters, gerbils and mice: Approximately 15 granules
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. UTI-Free can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in UTI-Free and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
How long until I see results? Because UTI-Free is 100% homeopathic, it supports the animal body on a cellular level -- getting to work upon the first dose. Within a few doses, the bladder and urinary tract is supported. While some animals need only a single dose, others may require additional doses, depending on factors such as the age and size of the animal. Response times vary from animal to animal, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some animals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days.
A 10-14 day course of Immunity & Liver Support to strengthen functioning of the immune system is also highly recommended.
How long does one bottle last? One bottle of UTI-Free will last 15-30 days depending on usage and size of your pet.